* Guest Support Centre - Reservations Agent
Are you looking for a job with more flexibility? Are you looking for flexible hours? The ability to work from home or in an office? This is the job for you! The Sandman Hotel Group and Sutton Place Hotels are looking for reservations agents who are looking for work with flexible hours and can be based at any of our British Columbia and Alberta office locations or work remotely at the comfort of their own home!
Join our call centre team of individuals who professionally service our guests with all their reservations needs and inquiries. Whether you’re looking for future career opportunities with a successful hospitality company or simply looking to fill some of your available hours in a day/week with challenging tasks, the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
Come enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest growing, privately-owned, hospitality company that operates over 50+ Sandman Hotels Inns & Suites and Sutton Place Hotel locations across Canada. This position includes a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules and internal corporate career advancement.
* Work From Home
- Must be able type 60 WPM (minimum); Fast computer data entry skills.
- All necessary tools/hardware will be provided for each agent to perform their work duties, including laptop and phone
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous experience in customer relations would be ideal, preferably in hotel reservations or front desk environment.
- Must have excellent command of the English language, knowledge of the French language is an asset.
- Must be able to commit to approx. 120 hours of training time
- Applicants must be flexible with work schedule. Position entails various shifts which may include weekends and holidays.
- Excellent customer relations and typing skills with professionalism on the telephones.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizations and time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Familiarization with various property managements systems (PMS) (i.e. Maestro PMS (Northwind) / Opera PMS (Micros|Oracle) would be an asset.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure inbound calls are answered in a professional and courteous manner and established procedures are adhered to without failure.
- Ensure that proper selling techniques are utilized to sell all the properties.
- Ensure all paperwork reservations, emails, and faxing are completed or responded to in a timely fashion.
- Answering all inquiries pertaining to individual hotels; including room types, rate, facilities, as well as surrounding areas.
- Complete all duties as assigned by supervisors and managers
- Handling chain-wide loyalty program applications and processing applications.