* Central Reservations Agent
The Sandman Hotel Group is looking for a professional, positive, friendly Central Reservations Remote Agent with the ability and desire to “Work From Home”. Join our 24-Hour call centre team of individuals who professionally service our guests with all their reservations needs and inquiries. Our company owns and operates over 45 Sandman Hotel Group and Sutton Place Hotel locations across Canada.
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada’s fastest growing, privately owned, hospitality Company - all at the comfort and convenience of your own home! This position includes a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
* Work From Home
- Excellent customer relations and typing skills with professionalism on the telephone.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Familiarization with various Property Management Systems (PMS) (i.e. Maestro PMS (Northwind) / Opera PMS (Micros|Oracle) would be an asset.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
- Must be able type 60 WPM (minimum); Fast computer data entry skills.
- Required to work remotely from home upon completion of probationary period.
- All necessary tools/hardware will be provided for each agent to perform their work duties, including laptop and phone.
- Must have a quiet dedicated workspace at home.
- Must have at home Internet access.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous experience in customer relations would be ideal, preferably in hotel reservations or front desk environment.
- Must have excellent command of the English language, knowledge of the French language is an asset.
- Must be able to commit to intensive full-time 3-4 week in office training (office located in Richmond, B.C.)
- Flexible hours available. Position entails various shifts in a 24/7 operation which may include weekends and holidays.
- Ensure inbound reservation calls are answered in a professional and courteous manner and established procedures are adhered to without failure.
- Ensure that proper selling techniques are utilized to sell all the properties.
- Ensure all paperwork reservations, emails, and faxing are completed or responded to in a timely fashion.
- Answering all inquiries pertaining to individual hotels; including room types, rate, facilities, as well as surrounding areas.
- Complete all duties as assigned by supervisors and managers
- Handling chain-wide loyalty program applications and processing applications.