- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Coffee or Tea “Markout” is a pound of coffee or box of tea or cups each week
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for part-time employees
- RRSP Matching and Stock options for all Partners
- Employee discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- Great long term career opportunities in management
* Wage: $15.20/hr
* Full-time: 25-40 hrs / week
* Part-time: 20 hrs / week
* Working Place: 1718 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
* Available to work Holidays/Weekends
* Shifts start early 5:30am-8:3pm or until 10:00pm
- Ability to create a genuine moment of connection with our customers - making a difference in their day by discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Openness to getting the job done and helping your team in a dynamic retail environment.
- NOTE: No previous experience required
Personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers – even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made beverage; it’s about creating a human connection with every customer.
1. Customer Service
2. Hand-Craft drinks and prepare food
3. Cleanliness (Following COVID protocols)