* Supply Chain Coordinator
Inno Foods Group is a Global Food Production Facility in the high-end luxury snack industry. We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist who can manage all Supply Chain activities of assigned suppliers and assist our purchasing/supply chain team. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi tasker, is reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Minimum 2-5 years’ experience with the Supply Chain is required.
• 2-5 years experience in a Procurement and Supply Chain field and in a high volume and fast pace environment.
• A degree or diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or other related fields.
• Experienced in identifying and implementing supply chain cost mitigation and savings opportunities.
• Experienced in ERP system is a must
• Proficiency and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to details, time management skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Obtain, analyze, and interpret supply chain relevant data.
• Use analysis results to improve supply chain processes, performance and to reduce costs.
• Perform analyses with this data using analytical models and mathematical analysis.
• Oversee Supply Chain and inventory through our Distributors to eliminate delivery issues and stock-outs.
• Manage item compliance and dead stock to ensure costs are managed and contract terms followed.
• Support the Procurement and Supply Chain team with research and special projects as assigned.
* Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Secondary education is a must
- Some post-secondary education preferred
- 1 - 2 years of office and administrative experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate effectively with people
- High organizing, detailed, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer skills
- Answer phone calls on a multi-line phone system
- Facilitate agent/rep needs and requirements
- Reception duties
- Process the daily mail to go out
- Assist in daily base office inquiries
- Filing, scanning, and administrative tasks
- Other duties
* Senior Accountant
Inno Foods Group is a Global Food Production Facility in high-end luxury snack industry. We are currently expanding to other sector of businesses. To catch up our expansion, we are hiring two Senior Accountant reporting to the group controller and CFO to work with accounting staffs. We are looking for a tech savvy, leader, who can bring experience to identify gaps, implement new processes and build a strong team. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as the ability to communicate clearly. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with the public accounting firm especially in audit, financial reporting, personal tax returns and solving various accounting issues.
- Complete understanding and experience with the full accounting cycle
- 3-5 years of accounting experience in public accounting firm and/or industry including exposure to financial statement preparation and disclosure
- More than 2 years of personal tax experience as a reviewer is a strong asset!
- At least 2 years of experience as a senior accountant
- 2 years experience in ERP system is an asset
- CPA designation (more than 1 year) is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QB online
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks; able to adapt quickly to changing needs, responsibilities, and tasks
- Prepare financial statements (including various types of cash flows) & analysis and coordinate preparation of annual budgets
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Review bank reconciliations and accounts payable entries
- Record month end closing journal entries and maintain working papers for all companies in the affiliated group
- Compile and distribute monthly reporting package and excise tax returns and compliance
- Develop business processes and accounting policies to improve efficiency and maintain internal controls
- Lead the compilation of year end working papers in preparation for audit
- Oversee and monitor sister-companies’ transactions and complex intercompany transactions
- Potential to involve in personal tax return as a reviewer
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of combined business results
- Assist the senior management with acquisition analysis and due diligence activities as required
- Prepare employee commission compensation and expense statements for commission-based employees, and respond to related information requests
- Assist the Controller and CFO with financial analysis requests
* Junior Accountant
Inno Foods Group is a Global Food Production Facility in the high-end luxury snack industry. We are seeking a Junior Accountant with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our team within our accounting department. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounting is required.
- One year of experience in managing full cycle of accounting
- Post-secondary diploma or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Extensive data entry, record-keeping, and computer operation
- Experienced in ERP system is a must
- Exceptional attention to details, time management skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Process daily bank transactions and bank analysis
- Prepare and record period end journal entries
- Assist with flow of transactions between AP and AR
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Prepare all documents to ensure financial statements are created on a timely basis for management review
- Ensure compliance with all government requirements, including submission of taxes remittances (PST/GST filling)
- Participate in the preparation and maintenance of balance sheet account reconciliations, continuity schedules and variance analysis
- Assist in the coordination of interim and annual audit activities of external auditors
- Communicate accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the team
- Maintain orderly and up-to-date filing system
- Assist with other projects as needed
* Quality Assurance Specialist
Inno Foods Inc. is a global food manufacturer that is progressively growing and expanding production capacity. We are currently seeking a full time QA Specialist to join our QA Team. Reporting to the QA Manager, this position is a key role in ensuring that the food safety management system and quality management system are maintained and continuously improved upon for company success and customer satisfaction.
- Diploma or University Degree in Food Science or related discipline with minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in food manufacturing.
- Must be HACCP-proficient.
- Experience with development and implementation of food safety management system.
- Experience with GFSI recognized schemes is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Fast learner, self-directed, detail-oriented, ability to recognize and resolve non-compliant issues.
- Strong time management skills and well organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and assistance in development of the food safety management system that meets all regulatory, customer, and certification requirements.
- Aid in the development and maintenance of the quality management system for the medical device division and natural health product division to meet all regulatory, customer, and certification requirements.
- Development and maintenance of the programs identified in the food safety management system and quality management system. Ensure that the procedures have been established and adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all specific regulatory requirements. Maintain current files on all food, medical device, natural health product, and export regulations.
- Participate and assist in regulatory audits, supplier audits, and third-party audits.
- Oversee a team of QA/QC technicians and guide the team to ensure that the company’s food safety and quality management systems are being met on a continuous basis.
- Report non-compliances and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance to all food safety and quality requirements. Ability to make decisions to ensure products meet quality standards and food safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by the QA Manager.
* HR & Payroll Assistant
Inno Foods Group is a Global Food Production Facility in high-end luxury snack industry. We are looking for an experienced Payroll / HR admin to perform a full cycle of payroll and HR administration for our employees (400-500). Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Minimum 2 years’ experience with the full cycle of payroll and HR is required.
Wage is based on experience, skills and certificates
• Complete understanding and experience with the full cycle of payroll
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP system
• Extensive data entry, record keeping, and computer operation
• CPHR / PCP designations are assets
• 2 years’ experience in working as a payroll/ HR admin
• Proactive behavior and “Yes” mind are preferred
As a Payroll clerk:
• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for employees
• Overtime collection and input to payroll
• Enter, maintain, verify, and update employee Payroll data such as direct deposit information, deductions, and personal information.
• Reconcile year-end payroll, including taxable benefits and prepare and issue T4s.
• Perform electronic data transfer of time administration system timesheets software and investigating discrepancies and making adjustments and corrections as required.
• Respond to inquiries related to the preparation and processing of payroll policies.
• Review and investigate time records for accuracy in coding and completeness.
• Prepare ROEs, WCB returns and BC Employer Health Tax
• Communicate with Group Benefit provider
• Prepare, tracking and process application and administration for Group Benefit.
• All other duties as required
As a HR clerk:
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Provide administrative support to Human Resources.
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, schedule interviews, performing reference checks.
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Prepare and apply Federal and Provincial immigration applications such as BC PNP, LIMA, PR application and etc
• All other duties as required